and I got mine.
My gate's wide open,
won't you come inside?
I'll put a record on.
Did you catch that riff?
Said you never heard this one.
Well I hope it sticks.
But all you ever wanna hear is
"Woah oh oh oh," you just don't know
your 33s from 45s.
I'm a jukebox, you're outta dimes.
We get along,
but you dont like my favorite songs -
just the ones we shared before you knew me.
We get along,
but your radio is dialed wrong.
You think "Can't Hardly Wait" is just a movie.
Run my fingers through your stacks
but they never land.
Said you think I'd like this one.
Don't think you understand.
'Cause all you ever wanna hear is
"Woah oh oh oh," you just don't know
and I don't mean to be that guy.
I turn left where you turn right.
We get along,
but you dont like my favorite songs -
just the ones we shared before you knew me.
We get along,
but your radio is dialed wrong.
you think "Can't Hardly Wait" is just a movie.
(we get along, we get along)
(we get along, we get along)
We get along,
but your radio is dialed wrong.
You think "Can't Hardly Wait" is just a movie.
You think "Can't Hardly Wait" is just a movie.
I guess now you're not so
"Pleased to Meet Me"
No comments:
Post a Comment