Wednesday, April 16, 2025

Knick On My Knuckles (lyrics)

 I got a knick on my knuckles
'cause I got into a scuffle
 I got a knick on my knuckles
'cause I got into a scuffle with myself

I struggle with my mental health
I'm mad like everybody else
I struggle with my mental health, yeah
But I promise that I'm working on myself

The writing's on the wall
They're praying on our downfall

Can't fight the enemy if I don't love me
Can't fight the enemy if we aren't one

I've been kicking up gravel
from feeling helpless in battle
I've been kicking up gravel
'cause I wish there was more that I could do

That why I put my faith in you
and I'll support you too
I put my faith in you, yeah
because alone we'd never make it through

The writing's on the wall
They're praying on our downfall

Can't fight the enemy if I don't love me
Can't fight the enemy if we aren't one
Gotta fight the enemy, but  you don't have to go it alone
Can't fight the enemy if we aren't one

Can't fight the enemy if I don't love me
Can't fight the enemy if we aren't one
Gotta fight the enemy, but  you don't have to go it alone
Can't fight the enemy if we aren't one


No comments:

Post a Comment