What you're working on
Yeah I'll go
Tomorrow night, to your art show, woah oh
I know you're sick of modern art
'Cause the old and new don't seem so far apart
My house looks just like a museum for freaks
Yeah you know what I mean
Gimme, gimme
I want your kitsch
Velvet Elvises and vulgar cross-stitch
I want your K-I-T-S-C-H
Kitsch kitsch kitsch
What'd you find --
Kitsch kitsch kitsch
What'd you find --
Tchtacki or a knick-knack?
Wanna know
What made you pick it up, woah-oh
What made you pick it up, woah-oh
Yeah we're all sick of modern art
'Cause the old and new, we can't tell apart
Our houses look like a museum for freaks
I think you know what I mean
Gimme, gimme
I want your kitsch
I want your kitsch
Clashing yellows and greens
Don't it make you sick
Don't it make you sick
I want your K-I-T-S-C-H
Kitsch kitsch kitsch
Kitsch kitsch kitsch
I want your kitsch
I need your kitsch
I'll get your kitsch
No comments:
Post a Comment