She doesn't come when I call her--
Now why she looking at me like that?
When all I wanna do is hold her--
Oh tell me what's so wrong with that?
When she's layin' in the sun,
I wanna wake her from her nap.
She's hungry for attention
And my heart's dropped down her hatch.
Yeah, she's like a cat.
She's like a cat.
Got a fist full of knives,
And you learned she's quick to scratch.
Look out! She's showing her teeth,
But she's sweet, it's all an act.
She cries for me at night
but swears she's not attached.
And when she's in my lap,
Her claws dig deep, she won't unlatch.
Yeah, she's like a cat.
I got a song stuck in my head,
It goes meow meow m-meow.
I got what it takes to make her purr.
She's like a cat.
When she's hiding from me,
I can't look, I can't react.
No, she doesn't come when I call her,
but she keeps away the rats.
If I have enough treats,
maybe she'll come back.
She doesn't come when I call her...
I got a song stuck in my head,
It goes meow meow m-meow.
Calico girl, so cute it hurts.
I got a song stuck in my head
It goes meow meow m-meow.
I got what it takes to make her purr.
No comments:
Post a Comment