and everything I see
it's all content fodder
but that's not you and me.
I don't want what you're selling me,
got my own day dreams.
Now they're in my phone, my car, my head,
and on TV.
But you and me got something they can't shill,
not doing it for likes or to prove it's real.
I turn on the screen
and everything I see
it's all content fodder
but that's not you and me.
Don't feed the machine.
We're not content fodder,
you and me.
We're not content fodder,
don't wanna be some kinda
part-time celebrity.
We're not content fodder,
you and me, let's go!
I wanna look away,
but I scroll on and on.
I wanna look away.
I don't want what you're selling me,
got my own day dreams.
They're all over my phone, my car, my head,
I see them on TV.
But you and me got something they can't shill,
not doing it for likes, don't gotta prove what's real.
I turn on the screen
And everything I see
It's all content fodder
But that's not you and me.
Don't feed the machine.
We're not content fodder,
you and me.
We're not content fodder,
don't wanna be some kinda
part-time celebrity.
We're not content fodder,
you and me, let's go!
I wanna look away,
but I scroll on and on.
I wanna look away.
I wanna look away.
I wanna look away,
but I scroll on and on.
No comments:
Post a Comment