it began as a tease.
Rhythm 0,
do what you want with me.
Rhythm 0, some started off sweet,
dipped their fingers into honey
and then pushed them past my teeth.
I am the canvas,
your blade draws paint.
Rhythm 0, wasn't enough to bleed?
Rhythm 0, I'm pushing boundaries.
Rhythm 0, choose love or weaponry?
When they forced my finger 'round a trigger,
I let them answer for me.
I am the canvas,
your hate is paint.
How many ways (how many ways)
to give me pleasure, give me pain?
Rhythm 0, reduce me down to meat.
Rhythm 0, look what they've done to me.
Rhythm 0, some can't bare to face
The thorns they stuck into my belly,
Yeah, they turn away in shame.
I am the canvas,
your hate is paint.
How many ways (how many ways)
give me pleasure, give me pain?
How many ways (how many ways)
to show me your humanity?
No comments:
Post a Comment